In order to hear what the various models on the Generation Loss MKii actually does to the audio, in this video I run some familiar sounds (that aren’t just electric guitar) through the fx pedal.
This is a demo of the Eventide Riptide FX pedal with (nearly) 9 odd guitars.
- 12-string tele
- Dreadnaught Western Steel String Acoustic
- J-Bass Squier with Neodymium Pickups
- EOB Strat with Sustainer
- Parlor Acoustic with Nashville High Strings
- SG with a Sitar Buzz Bridge
- Spanish Acoustic with Nylon Strings
- Fretless Danelectro
Check out the Eventide Riptide here : (affiliate)